I took this test more than a year ago for the requirement of my professor in Psychology for her dissertation. I am not quite sure if the answers below are the ones I answered the first time I took it but let’s give it a try. I don’t know how to interpret this, but I hope you’ll try it too.😀
(The phrases in red are are my answers.)
1. I feel that my father seldom… understands us.
2. When the odds are against me… I try to think of other solutions.
3. I always wanted to… be happy and do whatever I want.
4. If I am in charge… I would make her the happiest girl in the world.
5. To me the future looks… challenging.
6. The men over me… are my superiors.
7. I knew it is silly… but I still love her.
8. I feel that a real friend… is always there for you.
9. When I was a child… I was hyper.
10. My idea of a perfect woman… is someone who can understand.
11. When I see a man and a woman together… I feel envious.
12. At work I get along best with… the people who I encounter more often.
13. My mother is… strict.
14. I would do anything to forget the time… I failed.
15. If my father would only… allow me to drive our car.
16. I believe that I have the ability… change myself.
17. I would be perfectly happy if… she is also happy.
18. If people work for me… I’ll give them a fair salary.
19. I look forward to… getting a job.
20. In school, my teacher… always says I’m talkative.
21. Most of my friends don’t know I’m afraid of… rejection.
22. I don’t like people who… are insensitive.
23. Before the war… I plan for my offensive strategies.
24. I think most girls… have complicated thoughts.
25. My feeling about married life is… that it is exciting.
26. My family treats me… like I cannot do anything.
27. Those I work with are… kind to me.
28. Mother and I… are not that close.
29. My greatest mistake was… I never tried at all.
30. I wish that my father… will change his attitude towards us.
31. My greatest weakness… is being emotional.
32. My secret ambition in life… is to become a soldier.
33. The people who work for me… deserve a fair salary.
34. Someday… I’ll become someone who is always there for her.
35. When I see the boss coming… I behave.
36. I wish I could lose the fear of… rejection.
37. The people I like best… are the people close to me.
38. If I am young again… I will do things I never did when I was young.
39. I believe most women… don’t really talk too much.
40. If I had sexual relation… then that would be fine.
41. Most families I know… are happy and stable.
42. I like working with… people who are open-minded.
43. I think that most mothers… really know best.
44. When I was young, I felt guilty about… doing a mistake.
45. I feel that my father is… close-minded.
46. When luck turns against me… I just let it go.
47. In giving orders to others… I say please and also thank them.
48. What I want most out of life… is peace of mind.
49. When I’m older… I hope that I can still remember.
50. People whom I consider my superior… should be respected.
51. My fear sometimes forces me to… to stop trying.
52. When I’m not around my friends… I just sleep or sit alone in an open space.
53. My most vivid childhood memory… is that I was crying when my mom left me in our house.
54. My sex life… is not active.
55. What I like least about women… is that they’re too demanding.
56. When I was a child, my family… takes care of me.
57. I like my mother but she… is really strict.
58. The worst thing I ever did… is that I haven’t tried at all.
Filed under: wula lang